Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rita Saardi for Peter Copping / Nina Ricci Fall 2011 show

Some gorgeous flower pcs made by Rita Saardi as a premise of beautiful dancers wearing silk dresses for Peter Copping / Nina Ricci. I had blogged about Rita's beautiful work in a previous post here. This talented budding fashion designer (who is definitely going places) was recently invited by the house of Nina Ricci to collaborate with head designer Peter Copping for the Fall 2011 show. You can follow this exciting adventure with her on her blog here. You go girl! x

2 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

i am so loving your blog....fun fun fun!

xo
ashlina
secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com

Patty said...

I love this idea I can't wait to make some, I think I'll do black silk flowers with a chiffon overlay, what do you think?