Friday, January 15, 2010

Lovely clusters


If you are a fan of beautiful handmade and vintage items like I am, you would have to check out Lovely Clusters. This website is THE PLACE to browse from very creative artists and designers from around the world.

Each item is organised and group by clusters or according to their shop, colour and category. Click on the image you like and it brings you directly to the sellers shop site where you can purchase and find more information. Here are some beautiful objects I picked out to share:
Cream bloom found from the colour beige.
Photography in gorgeous hues by Simply Hue.

Peachy Pearl Earrings by Glitterysah.

(Top-most image above clustered by Blossom)

1 comment:

glitterysah said...

Wow, I only just discovered that you had featured my earrings in this post today - thank you so much! :D I'm really chuffed! I wish I'd found your blog sooner, its beautiful! Lots of gorgeousness, I'll be checking it out regularly for sure xxx