Tuesday, August 25, 2009

RESERVED! Finding a home for 3 old school metal lockers

I am helping to find a home for 3 pre-loved old school metal lockers. Each locker comes with a set of keys. Unfortunately, a few keys are missing so you would need to get a locksmith to help make a new key for some of the cabinets. Otherwise, the 3 locker cabinets are in good condition.

If you are living in Singapore and are interested in inheriting these lockers, please email me at ztansl@gmail.com.

++++++

These lockers have found a new home. Thanks to all who emailed! x

3 comments:

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Such a coincidence - I just blogged about "schoolhouse style" yesterday on the Material Girls Blog: http://materialgirlsblog.com/losangeles/2009/08/24/back-to-school/

Had I known, I could have linked this! (If you want, feel free to post comment linking this - I know we have readers everywhere!) ;)

Anonymous said...

i want! i emailed u.

laissezfaire said...

The gorgeous lockers have been taken! Thanks to all that emailed!