Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aesop

I think I have officially recovered from the nasty cold I had. To celebrate my return to health, I declared yesterday "Su Ling's Spa Day" and booked myself in for a facial treatment by Melbourne beauty company, Aesop.

I have to admit that,as usual, the thing that first attracted me to this beauty brand was its packaging and striking shop decor. The signature brown recycled glass packaging makes the shop feel like a visit to an ultra old, yet modern, pharmacy.


My sensitive skin took really well to the product and I ended up buying a few of their products which could be redeemed for the treatment. (clever clever). I see myself returning for more in their outlets in Singapore. The different glass bottles will make a wonderful collection in my bathroom too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...the designs are quite very unique.