Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Earring Addict

I would like to welcome on board, Earring Addict, a new sponsor taking up a brand spanking new spot on Laissezfaire! You can find the link to their blog on the left column of Laissezfaire, under sponsors. Earring Addict features many intricate jewellery designs handmade using top quality beads and swarovski crystals. Some of my favourites include this, this and this.

Do email Dawne at EARRINGADDICT@GMAIL.COM if you like any of the designs you find on her site. Paypal is accepted for international orders. Her creations run out fast so hurry!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My 30th birthday is in February and I think I might have to treat myself!

laissezfaire said...

She has really nice stuff on her website, doesn't she? I really love the turquoise pieces!

Unknown said...

Thanks Su Ling & Shelley for your compliments. =)

Happy holidays!!