Friday, October 12, 2007

Top 10 NEW Design Blogs to Watch

Thanks to all who have taken the time to vote for the "Top 10 NEW Design Blogs to Watch" and for the lovely people who have helped publicised this poll on their blogs so far!

If you are reading this and haven't voted, please vote now by emailing the new blogs that you think deserve to be watched to toptentowatch@gmail.com! The deadline is Oct 15th! Remember, the blogs have to be less than 1 year old!

For more details of this poll, click here!

4 comments:

/// said...

YAY! You're up on my blogroll... SO excited to read more!!!

laissezfaire said...

Thanks DMK!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I just discovered your very inspiring blog! Being from Finland, it feels nice that you feature Focus Fabrik :) Hope you don't mind if I link you to my blog?

Anonymous said...

thanks for your words. it's my absolute pleasure!